We begin our relationship by carrying out an initial home assessment of the person's mental, physical, social and psychological health. The first approach is provided by a qualified Arsicare professional with the experience level, competency and professional credentials. Based on this assessment, we assist our clients in choosing the best alternative available to meet his/her needs.
We will then provide a dedicated experienced caregiver for each particular client. A Monthly RN visit is part of the service. We will select the person that best matches your needs including rapid placements and short term requests.
We tailor our services to meed the needs and preferences of each client.
- Companionship & conversation
- Arrange, remind and escort to personal and medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation & clean-up
- Assist with walking, bathing and dressing
- Organize mail
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- General shopping
- Airport assistance
- Attend religious services
This service is designed to provide a liaison to family members that are far away or unable to assist their elderly loved ones.
- Emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Assessment of personal and healthcare needs
- Coordinate medical, financial and legal services
- Referras to community mental health professionals
- Counseling services
- Monthly reports to family members
An Arsicare professional will take care of all aspects of the moving process:
- Choose moving inventory
- Inventory of the items to be moved
- Cleaning of former home
- Notification of address change
- Coordination and supervision of moving company services
- Personal escort to new home
- Shopping for new items
Additional services will be quoted on an individual basis or referred to one of our network qualified providers.
"The most beneficial results are obtained when our professionals and the client strike the right combination of our range of services"